TULSA RV MOBILE SERVICE | MOTOR HOMES | CAMPERS | 5TH WHEELS
We now offer full driveline services (motors, transmissions, axles). Engine services for gas and diesels large and small. PM services, brakes, pumps, injectors, turbos. Gas/Diesel motor rebuilds and repairs, A/C systems, air systems and hydraulic systems.
CALL FOR PRICING: 918-234-0000
Tulsa RV’s Mobile Service is designed to assist those RV’s needing repairs and service at their location within the Tulsa, OK area. All makes and models are serviced.
We provide a way for you the customer to save time and money from taking your RV to the dealership. If you have a maintenance issue or need some parts replaced, give us a call! We have over 50 years’ of combined experience repairing RV’s.
We are very proud of our accomplishments and will do our best to make you a customer for life. We are happy to say that we have many customers that are very happy with our service and we look forward to doing business with you.
Service, Repair and Replacement:
- Flooring repairs
- Roof repairs
- Electrical Systems
- Generator service and repairs
- Awning repairs
- Washer dryer hookups and venting
We do understand that emergencies happen and that roadside assistance sometimes may be necessary so we offer the following resources:
Good Sam Roadside
RV MOBILE SERVICE, MOBILE RV REPAIR BUSINESS, ALL MAKES AND MODELS ARE SERVICED.
We also suggest the following emergency items in an emergency kit carried within your RV:
- Your cell phone won’t do much good if it is not charged. Always make sure to have at least one phone with enough battery power to get you through an emergency.
- Keeping a spare battery (or two, they are not generally too expensive) in your emergency kit and make sure they are charged up before you set out.
- We keep the following in our kit to do small repairs ourselves:
- Heavy Duty Flashlight or Spotlight
- Small hand tools (socket wrench, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Length of Rope
- Road flares
- Tire Sealer (this often comes in a pressurized can)
- Tire Pressure Gauge
- Jumper Cables / Hot Pack
Also, don’t forget to pack for yourself and your passengers. If you are ever stranded for a period of time, having fresh water is paramount. We can survive without food, but will become dehydrated quickly (even more so in hot weather). Keep backup water on hand and in your emergency kit.
Additionally, here are some other helpful items:
- Rain Coats and/or Umbrellas
- Emergency Medical Kit
- Emergency Radio (in case cell phone reception is down)
- Water / Power Bars (or long-life prepared food)
If you have the room, keeping a small game or two also doesn’t hurt! The last thing we ask you to remember is the Golden Rule. Helping other RV’ers in need (or anyone for that matter) is not only the right thing to do; it also is part of what makes our community so great. And it never hurts to pay it forward, as someday you may find yourself very thankful to find a helping hand when you need it most. Safe travels!