If you’re looking for the perfect tailgating recipe, these easy crockpot short ribs are the best option. This recipe leaves the ribs so tender they’ll fall right off the bone. Everyone will think you’ve spent hours to get them so perfect, when you’ve really just let the crockpot do all the work! Get the full recipe below.
- 1 rack baby back pork ribs
- 1 c. of BBQ sauce
- 12 oz. Dr Pepper
- Start by cleaning the ribs. Remove the sinew from the back side of the ribs by using a knife to peal the edge away and then pull it off with your fingers.
- Next, you’ll need to trim the ribs to the right size for your crockpot. You can cut them into individual pieces or larger chunks, just whatever fits your crockpot the best.
- Add the ribs to the slow cooker and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Pour in the Dr. Pepper and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- That’s it! Serve hot with your favorite tailgating side dishes!
Contact us to find the perfect RV for all your adventures today!