TrailManor 2518 Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Back and better than ever, the TrailManor 2518 Series travel trailer is a customer favorite that has been updated to provide even more of what you love! What is so special about these travel trailers is that they offer you the comforts of a standard hard-wall trailer while providing the easy towing of a typical fold-down camper. You get the best of both worlds!
Set up your trailer in a cinch with the Torsion Lift Technology which allows you to set up in a total of two minutes. After setting up camp, head inside and be surprised to find a full kitchen, a dry bath, a king-size bed, and modern decor. You will also be pleased with the other various amenities that make camping life simpler, like a 20-gallon fresh water tank, an outside shower, and a 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater.
Check out the most popular and most requested series on the TrailManor lot: the 2518 Series travel trailers!
2518 Series 2518KB
TrailManor 2518 Series travel trailer 2518KB highlights: Full-Size Bed Sleeps ... more about 2518 Series 2518KB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 25 ft Ext Width 7 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Hitch Weight 295 lbs Dry Weight 2580 lbs Cargo Weight 920 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Full, King Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard
2518 Series Features:
Standard Mechanical Features
- Rubber torsion axles with independent suspension
- Bearing lubrication system
- 2” x 5” steel frame
- 3” laminated floor
- Metal underbelly
- 12-v electrical w/55-amp power converter and battery charger
- Electric brakes
- 12-volt demand water system
- Ground fault interrupter
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- City water hookup
- 30-gallon gray water tank
Standard Exterior Features
- Swing hitch
- Krystal Kote exterior
- 110 volt outside receptacle
- Twin 20 lb. gas bottles with automatic changeover
- LED tail and running lights
- Outside patio light
- Stabilizer jacks
- Radial tires
- 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- Alloy wheels (excludes spare)
- Spare tire package
- Outside shower
- Park cable hookup
Standard Interior Features
- Fire extinguisher
- 12-v power in living area
- Dry bath with cassette toilet and shower
- 2 burner stove w/oven
- 3-way 3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Roof vents
- TV/cable outlet
- LED interior lights
- Marble look countertops
- Fantastic Vent ceiling fan
- Suburban 20,000 BTU furnace
- Bedroom privacy curtain
- Monitor panel
- Smoke detector, CO & LP gas detector
- Preinstalled wiring for radio/ stereo
- Power front slide out (Slide out models only)
- Low profile roof air conditioner
- Electric tongue jack
- Hanging kitchen cabinets
- Microwave in Place of Oven
- Plumb w/quick connect for outside grill
- Rear bike receiver
- AM/FM radio/CD player
- 95 watt solar panel w/digital control
- Stove cover
- Hanging LCD TV mount
- Front window w/curtains & stone guard
- Jack HD TV antenna with booster
- Cassette toilet in place of recirculating toilet
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Our Founder, William J. Hulsey, has a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering and many years of experience in developing high technology materials and products. He transferred this knowledge into the TrailManor design to produce a trailer that's light in weight, easy to tow, engineered to last, high in resale value, and fun to use from the moment you leave your driveway.
That's what you should expect from a travel trailer, and that's what you get with TrailManor.
In 2011, Bob Eickhoff (TrailManor's Western Sales Manager for many years) and his wife Cleo purchased TrailManor, and have continued the tradition of innovation and quality.