TrailManor 2720 Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
There are plenty of reasons to choose a TrailManor 2720 Series travel trailer, like the excellent fuel economy, the easy towing, the simple setup, and the quality construction! With a set of electric brakes and rubber torsion axles with independent suspension, these trailers are a great asset to have.
Recognized as one of the most innovative trailers available in the industry, these hard-wall trailers have been specifically designed to provide the easy towing of a tent camper while still providing the comforts of a traditional trailer, like a three-burner stove with oven, a full bathroom, and a Suburban 20,000 BTU furnace.
Check out the most popular 2720 Series travel trailers from TrailManor!
2720 Series 2720QB
TrailManor 2720 Series travel trailer 2720QB highlights: Double-Size Bed Booth ... more about 2720 Series 2720QB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 20 ft Ext Width 7 ft 11 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Hitch Weight 346 lbs Dry Weight 2960 lbs Cargo Weight 1333 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen, Double Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
2720 Series Features:
Standard Mechanical Features
- Rubber torsion axles with independent suspension
- Bearing lubrication system
- 2” x 5” steel frame
- 3” laminated floor
- Metal underbelly
- 12-v electrical w/55-amp power converter and battery charger
- Electric brakes
- 12-volt demand water system
- Ground fault interrupter
- 40 gallon fresh water tank (20 gallon on 2720 and 2922 Slide Out models)
- City water hookup
- 30-gallon gray water tank
Standard Exterior Features
- Swing hitch
- Krystal Kote exterior
- 110 volt outside receptacle
- Twin 20 lb. gas bottles with automatic changeover
- LED tail and running lights
- Outside patio light
- Stabilizer jacks
- Radial tires
- 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- Alloy wheels (excludes spare)
- Spare tire package
- Outside shower
- Park cable hookup
Standard Interior Features
- Fire extinguisher
- 12-v power in living area
- Bath with shower, tub, sink and recirculating toilet
- 3 burner stove w/oven
- 3-way 3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Roof vents
- TV/cable outlet
- LED interior lights
- Marble look countertops
- Fantastic Vent ceiling fan
- Suburban 20,000 BTU furnace
- Bedroom privacy curtain
- Monitor panel
- Smoke detector, CO & LP gas detector
- Preinstalled wiring for radio/ stereo
- Power front slide out (Slide out models only)
- Low profile roof air conditioner
- Electric tongue jack
- Swing hitch, reducing storage length by 2 feet
- Hanging kitchen cabinets
- Microwave in Place of Oven
- Plumb w/quick connect for outside grill
- Rear bike receiver
- AM/FM radio/CD player
- 95 watt solar panel w/digital control
- Stove cover
- Hanging LCD TV mount
- Front window w/curtains & stone guard
- Jack HD TV antenna with booster
- Cassette toilet in place of recirculating toilet
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Our Founder, William J. Hulsey, has a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering and many years of experience in developing high technology materials and products. He transferred this knowledge into the TrailManor design to produce a trailer that's light in weight, easy to tow, engineered to last, high in resale value, and fun to use from the moment you leave your driveway.
That's what you should expect from a travel trailer, and that's what you get with TrailManor.
In 2011, Bob Eickhoff (TrailManor's Western Sales Manager for many years) and his wife Cleo purchased TrailManor, and have continued the tradition of innovation and quality.