TrailManor 2922 Series Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
You asked, and TrailManor delivered the 2922 Series travel trailers that have all of the same features found in the highly popular original series, except now with a king-size bed!
With a 2" x 5" steel frame, you can rest assured that the construction is safe enough to withstand years of outings, and the electric brakes will make it easy to get these solid units to stop when needed. The 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater will provide you with a hot shower every morning, and the outside shower will do a great job of rinsing off you or your dog after you come back from a muddy jog.
Easy-to-tow and easy-to-love, the 2922 Series travel trailers from TrailManor are sure to quickly become your favorite way to experience nature!
2922 Series 2922KS
TrailManor 2922 Series travel trailer 2922KS highlights: Sofa Slide King-Size ... more about 2922 Series 2922KS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 22 ft Ext Width 7 ft 11 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Hitch Weight 434 lbs Dry Weight 3130 lbs Cargo Weight 1350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type DSI Gas/Electric Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
2922 Series Features:
Standard Mechanical Features
- Rubber torsion axles with independent suspension
- Bearing lubrication system
- 2” x 5” steel frame
- 3” laminated floor
- Metal underbelly
- 12-v electrical w/55-amp power converter and battery charger
- Electric brakes
- 12-volt demand water system
- Ground fault interrupter
- 40 gallon fresh water tank (20 gallon on 2720 and 2922 Slide Out models)
- City water hookup
- 30-gallon gray water tank
Standard Exterior Features
- Swing hitch
- Krystal Kote exterior
- 110 volt outside receptacle
- Twin 20 lb. gas bottles with automatic changeover
- LED tail and running lights
- Outside patio light
- Stabilizer jacks
- Radial tires
- 6-gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- Alloy wheels (excludes spare)
- Spare tire package
- Outside shower
- Park cable hookup
Standard Interior Features
- Fire extinguisher
- 12-v power in living area
- Bath with shower, tub, sink and recirculating toilet
- 3 burner stove w/oven
- 3-way 3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Roof vents
- TV/cable outlet
- LED interior lights
- Marble look countertops
- Fantastic Vent ceiling fan
- Suburban 20,000 BTU furnace
- Bedroom privacy curtain
- Monitor panel
- Smoke detector, CO & LP gas detector
- Preinstalled wiring for radio/ stereo
- Power front slide out (Slide out models only)
- Low profile roof air conditioner
- Electric tongue jack
- Swing hitch, reducing storage length by 2 feet
- Hanging kitchen cabinets
- Microwave in Place of Oven
- Plumb w/quick connect for outside grill
- Rear bike receiver
- AM/FM radio/CD player
- 95 watt solar panel w/digital control
- Stove cover
- Hanging LCD TV mount
- Front window w/curtains & stone guard
- Jack HD TV antenna with booster
- Cassette toilet in place of recirculating toilet
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Our Founder, William J. Hulsey, has a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering and many years of experience in developing high technology materials and products. He transferred this knowledge into the TrailManor design to produce a trailer that's light in weight, easy to tow, engineered to last, high in resale value, and fun to use from the moment you leave your driveway.
That's what you should expect from a travel trailer, and that's what you get with TrailManor.
In 2011, Bob Eickhoff (TrailManor's Western Sales Manager for many years) and his wife Cleo purchased TrailManor, and have continued the tradition of innovation and quality.