|Length||42 ft 11 in||Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in||Hitch Weight||3030 lbs|
|Gross Weight||19030 lbs||Dry Weight||16781 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2249 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||83 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals||Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Tire Size||215/75R 17.5" H||Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Available Beds||King||Refrigerator Type||Residential with Inverter|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft||Convection Cooking||Yes|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Shower Size||48" x 30"|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40||Water Heater Type||Girards GSWH 2|
|AC BTU||30000 btu||TV Info||60" LED RV LR, 32" LED RV BR|
|Awning Info||18' with LED Lights||Axle Count||2|
|Washer/Dryer Available||Yes||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat||Electrical Service||50 amp|
Enter and find yourself in this RiverStone kitchen and dining area featuring dual opposing slides. There is a slide out dinette with cabinetry overhead to your immediate left inside the door. Opposite a second slide featuring a refrigerator, a two burner range-top, and overhead microwave oven. The counter peninsula offers plenty of food prep space and the double sink within it is perfect for cleaning up. You will also find two pantries for food storage, one on either side of the space.
Head up the steps to the right of the entry door and find a handy closet on your left at the bottom. At the top of the steps up a sliding door leads into a complete bath with shower, linen cabinet, toilet, and a dual sink vanity. There are even two medicine cabinets.
Another space saving sliding door out in the hall leads into the front master bedroom where you will enjoy a great night's rest on the king slide out bed. There is a dresser opposite, along with a bench seat, and a full front wardrobe for your clothing storage. The wardrobe space has also been prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add the appliances.
Back down on the main level head through the kitchen and dining area and take a step up to a raised rear entertainment area and living space. There are dual tri-fold sofas on either side, a theater seat for two with cup holders along the interior of the room, and a rear entertainment center with a 60" LED TV including a fireplace to enjoy on those cool chilly nights when you just want to stay inside.
All of this and more will make camping very comfortable and convenient for your entire family!
Standard Features (2017)
- Standard with Two Dometic Penguin II High-Capacity LowProfile 15,000BTU Quite Zone A/C’s
- Optional 3rd A/C Prep. Controlled by Comfort Control Center II
- Girard’s GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater Endless Hot Water, Controlled by the New Digital User Control Panel
- Induction RV Two Burner Cooktop Cooks Faster and Minimizes the Presence of Hot Surfaces
- Convection Oven / Microwave with Vent Fan Cooks Faster with Energy Savings. Less Time in the Kitchen.
- 20 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator More Food Storage and Complete with an Inverter for Power Outages.
- 60” LED RV TV Designed Especially for the RV Industry to Handle the Travels of the Road.
- Jensen JWM990 Theater-Style Stereo with Bluetooth Streaming Audio Featuring All-digital Connectivity
- Eliminating Inherent Application Challenges.
- BOSE Solo 5 TV Sound System Whispered Dialogue, Subtle Sound Effects, Mood Music. Clearly a Better Sound.
- Curved “Amish hand-made” Cabinets Hand Crafted European Beech Cabinets Throughout.
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Residential Furniture for more Comfort and Better Quality.
- Cadet Thermostat Controlled Bedroom Heater
- Dyson V6 Hygiene Cord-less Vacuum Most Powerful Cordless Vacuum with Lifetime Washable Filter.
- Mini-PSC Power Control System with Monitor Panel. The Mini-PCS Monitors the Total AC Current of an RV and Prevents Circuit Breaker Tripping by Momentarily Shedding up to Four Loads.
- Surge Guard RV Power Protection Model 34560 120/240V 50amp 3850 joules Protects RV from Faulty Park Power with Automatic Reset on Power Restoration.
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower with Seat More Residential Features that the Standard RV Shower (Floorplan Specific).
- Bellagio at Home Mattress Collection by Serta 72” x 80” Exclusive to Forest River Residential Size King Bed Experience the Same Luxurious Comfort and Support Once Reserved Exclusively for Guests of the Bellagio (Floorplan Specific).
- 110v Outlets on Both Sides of Bed Great for Cell Phones, Alarm Clocks or CPAP Machines.
- 32” LED RV TV in Bedroom Designed Especially for the RV Industry to Handle the Travels of the Road.
- Cedar Cabinets in Closet Great for Shoe Storage and Clothing, while Providing that Pleasant Cedar Aroma.
- Washer & Dryer Prep Designed for Either the All in One or Two Piece Washer and Dryer Sets.
- 101” Wide Body Styling
- 16” On Center or Less All Aluminum Superstructure with Glued and Screwed Technology, for More Flexibility to Handle the Road.
- 3” Sidewalls for Better Insulation, Even in the Slide Rooms.
- Wool-glass, Residential Style, Insulation, Featuring a Dual Vapor Barrier, to Give you an Incredible R-16 Insulation Value in the Side Walls, Including the Slide Rooms.
- The Roof and Flooring Touts an R-38 Insulation Value. All Designed for Full Time Living Throughout the Country.
- Dual Pane Windows are Standard on this Coach. Insulated Windows Help Maintain Interior Temperatures.
- True Gel-Coat Fiberglass Exterior. Thicker and Glossier Finish than the Rest. Better Insulation Value and Easier Maintenance.
- Straight Roof Line, More Interior Head Room Throughout the Coach.
- Walkable Roof with 3/8” Decking. Making it Easier to Maintain.
- Wrap Over Roof for Better Water Runoff. No Ugly Seams On Top.
- DiFlex II TPO Roofing is a New Non-fleece Backed TPO Membrane from Dicor, the RV Roofing Experts. Unlike Standard TPO, DiFlex II is Extremely Flexible and is as Supple as Most EPDM. It Easily Conforms to Most RV Roofing Surfaces for a Snug Tight Fit. DiFlex II is Embossed with a
- Light Pebble Pattern to Dull Harsh Reflections and Provide a Classic Look.
- LED Exterior Lighting, Hitch to Bumper.
- Trailair Air Ride Pin Box - Acts as a Buffer Between the Tow Vehicle and RV, Arresting the Impact of Road Shock and Stabilizing Towing Performance. (Optional)
- Large Front Storage Area with Large Door with Shocks and Slam Latches.
- Battery Compartment with Two Slide Trays, Ease of Maintaining Batteries, Designed to Hold 4 - 12Volt Batteries.
- Large Underbelly Storage with Large Swing Out Insulated Door.
- 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System. No More Messing with Boards Under the Tires, Levels and Guess work. Faster Set Up Time.
- Docking Station is Heated, with Radiant Heat, to Keep Connections Warm During Those Cold Winter Months. Centrally Located Here are Your Valve Handles For Your Three Holding Tanks, Outside Shower, Cable TV / Satellite Connections, Black Tank Flush Kit and Winterization Feature. On the Top Shelf is Located for Convenience is your Dexter Reservoir for your Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes,
- Hydraulic Pump & Reservoir for your Slide Rooms and Auto Leveling System and the WFCO 1000watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter. On the Left is Your Water Manifold System. You Can Shut Down any Water Line, Hot or Cold, Down for Maintenance or Repair. All of this in One Convenient Location.
- Holding Tanks are 83 Gallon Fresh, 40 Gallon Black, 40 Gallon Bath Grey and 40 Gallon Galley Grey. All Holding Tanks Have Volt Heat Pads.
- Girard’s GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater with “State of the Art” Electronics and Components. New Digital User Control Panel for Ease of Use.
- Airxcel SF-42Q by Suburban 42,000 BTU LP Gas Furnace.
- Waste Master Waste Management System. No More Messy Sewer Hoses to Deal with. Always Connect to the Fifth Wheel.
- TRC 50Amp Power Shoreline Reel, RL54330LM, for Ease of Disconnecting and Getting Ready for Travel. No Heavy Power Cord to Deal with.
- Furrion Digital Wireless Observation System.
- Spare Tire and Rack. Rack is Designed to Get to Your Spare with Ease.
- 12ft Power Awning on Slide Room Gives you that much Needed Patio Area. (Optional)
- 8000lbs Dexter EZ Lube Axles with Hydraulic Disc Brakes to Better Handle What the Road will Throw at You. Stopping Just Became a Breeze with the Disc Brakes.
- Goodyear 17.5” Tires 215/75R 17.5 H-Rated 16-Ply Tires.
- Main Awning is 18ft in Length with LED Awning Lights and Aluminum Shield.
- Extra Large Basement Storage with Rubber Matting on the Floor. Helps Keep Items in Place and Wears Better from Extreme Use.
- Dual 40# LP Bottles
- LP Quick Disconnect, Ideal for Cooking.
- Lippert Quad-Step Alumi-Tread 8” Step. Lighter and Easier to Handle.
- Step Light to Illuminate the Darkness for Late Night Entries.
- 32” Entry Door with Keyless Entry Access.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
918-234-0000 or Contact Us
Beat any dealers offer. W.A.C. See dealer for details.RV's are priced and advertised abiding to MAP (minimum advertised pricing) pricing guidelines, given to us by the RV manufacturers. Hit get lowest price button or contact us to find out about the best deals possible, so low that we aren't allowed to post them online.
"Finance with dealer" rebates applied to listed sales price and apply only if financed through dealer. Dealer will not accept personal bank checks or credit union drafts due to fraud risk.
Price doesn't include state sales tax, registration, prep, parts, tags, or delivery fees. Tax rates based on buyer residence not the dealer location. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units. Please contact us at 918-234-0000 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are estimates based off lender guidelines until approved. Examples do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Tulsa RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found on website pages. Managed by Interact RV who provides library of options and data from manufacturer so unit by unit it may vary.